The ChiVAA Art map is a great way to find an art gallery, organization, or to find out about all the artists in the Chico Area. The map will be distributed in hotel rooms, available at the Chico Chamber of Commerce, City Hall, and various art locations around town. New this year, the Art Map will also be available here on ChiVAA’s website.
We will complete the graphic art for the Art Map by end of August and the brochure will be published in the fall. To be included with a listing on the ChiVAA Art Map, have your art considered for the printed brochure, and have a dedicated webpage for your art or art venue on the ChiVAA website, here is what you need to do:
- Sign up for MEMBERSHIP HERE. Already a member? Make sure your membership is current and update your info,
- Send your listing info, art, statement to email@example.com by August 15.
Here is what you will get:
- Listing on the ChiVAA Art Map
- Have your art considered for the printed brochure
- A dedicated webpage for your art or art venue on the ChiVAA website
The dedicated webpage for members and member organizations is a new section that will be created on our website. The pages will be similar to the ones we created for Art at the Matador Exhibitors. The page may include 3 to 5 images, a statement, a photo of yourself, your studio or business, contact info plus links to your website, social media. It is up to you!
Here are pictures of one of the previous ChiVAA Art Maps.